I shall be following the weather forecast anxiously. It’s a shame, as today’s forecast is perfect for running. But. Here is as much of tomorrow’s as I can see on the phone. Doesn’t really inspire confidence, does it?
I must work out how we get to the start. Knowing the appropriate tube station is a good start, but a little vague. Other things to do today (I’m skiving parkrun as I fell off the list of volunteers and I do want a lie in of sorts)
- Pay in cheques
- Guidemin (DBS lists, VSU advert)
- Sew buttons into cardigan, mend cardigan, mend coat
- Buy card for Tawny Owl and Spring Onions for soup
- Meet Tawny Owl for cake
- Instructions for website updates
- Sort appointment for name changing at banks (it’s never ending with all the blinking Brownies ones)
- Change sheets after unfortunate incident involving supper in bed and escaping balsamic vinegar. Am sleeping in a Rosachct (cannot spell) blot test and I had the weirdest dreams last night.
- Chase up woggle order.