The list is threatening to overwhelm. It’s been a busy fortnight: I’ve only been in for one evening in the past two weeks. Tonight I shall be in as well (and I’ve just twigged I’ve no idea what to do about supper. My suggestion of pasta and pesto got shot down at speed).
So. I shall write my list here, as well as in my notebook, in an effort to begin to regain control. There comes a point when one has to cease sallying along and knuckle down to it, after all.
- visit church
Print photos for thank you note
- Collect prescription
- Write letter to chase up division silverware, post recorded delivery found letter. Need to print it. This is a whole new challenge.
Send email about division social
- Write cards in preparation for Volunteer Week ongoing
Send email about rota for recruitment stall in July Send 3 BBB badges to R Buy new uniform polo shirt
- Organise champagne for hotel probably best done when I actually arrive at said hotel….
Organise a social for Tuesday unitstarted off by setting up a poll about what people would like to do on Facebook.
- Hen party challenge badge
write upand design delegated design to N. Chase up payments for badges sold on facebook
- Embroider hair things
- Sort out notices
- Change Sheets
Tidy flat(now rather full since we sold N’s place) Hoover flat(there was a saga with the hoover repair, and I was hoover-less for about three weeks.)
- Deal with hoover saga as per instructions from Trading Standards (at least we had a lovely new hoover on the wedding list. I am so very, very, very lucky that I am in a position where the loss of a hoover is not costing me money, thanks to PayPal dispute resolution, just time – because I still don’t have my original Henry hoover back and need to pursue this). Oooh! Notification that hoover will be returned via myHermes arrived on Friday. Not sure if it’s repaired or not, but, frankly, do not care as long as hoover still vaguely works. Company claims to be in receivership as of Sunday…and that no refunds will happen. Company ceased trading two weeks ago. It’s all faintly fishy.
- Put spare hoover part on eBay Will do this if the whole hoover, including spare part, comes back – or the hoover never returns.
Put Revlon Nail Kit Thing on eBay Parkrun Hen Party Update finances Council Tax